Saturday, November 20, 2010

Latest Karaoke Titles

  • Kenny Chesney - "Boys Of Fall"
  • Blake Shelton - "Who Are You When I'm Not Looking"
  • Sunny Sweeney - "From A Table Away"
  • Katy Perry - "Teenage Dream"
  • Shinedown - "Crow & The Butterfly"
  • Lady Gaga - "Teeth"
  • Taylor Swift - "Mine"
  • Stealing Angels - "He Better Be Dead"
  • Buckcherry - "All Night Long"
  • Kesha - "Take It Off"
  • Enrique Iglesias - "I Like It"
  • Dierks Bentley - "Draw Me A Map"
  • Gretchen Wilson - "I Got Your Country"
  • Bruno Mars - "Just The Way You Are"
  • Goo Goo Dolls - "Home"
  • Jason Aldean - "My Kinda Party"
  • Brad Paisley - "Anything Like Me"
  • Reba McEntire - "Turn On The Radio"
  • Billy Currington - "Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer"
  • Blake Shelton - "All About Tonight"
  • Carrie Underwood - "What Can I Say"
  • Little Big Town - "Little White Church"
Come and sing one of our NEW songs, or one of your favorites!