Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Eve PICS

Hey Everyone!! The pictures from last nights New Years Karaoke Party at the VFW are uploaded... Big thanks to all who came out and partied with us. It was loads of fun!!




The crowd was smaller than expected, but everyone had a fantastic time. There was a whole ton of food and nobody went home hungry. The decorations were awesome, and the balloon drop at midnight was really neat!

There was lots of dancing and singing.. and a little bit of drinking too! The bar was packed a few times and Patti did a great job seeing to it that drinks were served.

Big thanks to Cecil and Bobbie for help decorating, prizes, and taking the pictures.

I don't remember singing but I'm told I did... but I do recall hearing songs done by Maggie, Donnie, Jeff, Bobbie, Penny, Charmaine, Christine, Cecil, and then I lost track... LOL.
The pictures are uploaded to the main website under PHOTOS 2 at
.